Some of us feel that we have to hire a guru inorder to apply the Theory of Constraints.Here are some practical things all ofus can do to "chip away" at a constraint - and yield majorimprovements to your operation.
Many times your manufacturing operation seemsvery busy yet the throughput of the entire line is poor. We often confuse busyand efficient with productive. This webinar is based upon real-life examplesand how simple techniques were used to improve overall productivity without theneed to spend weeks performing complex modeling and analysis.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Identifying a constraint in a process by its symptoms.
- How to "chip away" at the constraint. Some steps at the constraint can be done by upstream or downstream operations.
- How to increase the overall throughput of your production line.
- Why measuring operator efficiency at the bottleneck actually adds to the problem.
Who Will Benefit:
- Managers, Supervisors, Directors, and Vice-Presidents in the areas of:
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Design Assurance
- Quality Assurance
- Document Control
José Mora is a Principal Consultant and ProjectManager specializing in Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Systems, and LeanTransformations. José is a recognized subject matter expert in processvalidation, lean manufacturing, lean controlled document systems, startupoperations, process development and quality systems, having lecturedinternationally and presented webinars on these subjects.For over 30 years hehas worked in the life sciences in positions ranging from Senior Engineer andProject Manager to Vice-President, specializing in manufacturing, processdevelopment, tooling, and quality systems. His medical device experienceincludes surgical instruments, PTA & PTCA dilatation and guiding catheters,plastic surgery implants and tissue expanders, urology implants and devices forthe treatment of incontinence, delivery systems for brachytherapy, orthopaedicimplants and instruments, and vascular surgery grafts and textiles.
Speaker Name: Joes Mora
Price : $ 239
Thursday Nov 15 , 2018
Duration : 90 Minutes